Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm in deep shit.

How, may I ask, is it possible to get BOTH oxygen and hydrogen at the same time when adding hydrogen peroxide to sodium hydroxide and copper II sulphate?

Nonetheless, that was what I somehow amazingly managed to achiever during the chemistry practical paper today. I do not have much confidence for this paper. In fact, I have no confidence at all. I think this is a sign that I am slacking too much and should try harder to study for my practicals and other papers. Oh well, I have relaxed today also. From tomorrow onwards, I am gonna start my Super Long A1 Collection Kampaign (SLACK).

Study plan: Fri and weekend: Study practical + 1 maths paper a day

After bio prac: SS with a vengence + 1 maths paper a day

After SS paper: Bio like crazy + 2-3 maths paper a day

After bio (1 wk break): Geography craze + physics + 0.5 maths paper a day

After Geography: Phy + Chem + 0.5 maths paper a day

After Chem: BBall, Movies, Relax and enjoy + 3 warcraft a day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home