Thursday, September 16, 2004

Woohoo!

At long last, after three weeks, the prelims are going to be over. Tomorrow is my A maths paper, which I can't be bothered to study so I am here logging in my celebrations and planning what to do tomorrow after the exam!

First up, it sgoing to be a later paper, so I can sleep late (hooray). The downside is that the paper will end quite late at like around 1. But we are all going to play LAN tomorrow! Finally after so long I can stop playing against the computer and have some fun!

Unfortunately, the coms at superbowl do not have DDay... and I'm quite sure that me, eric and zl will not wanna play enfos now that we have started DDay...

Anyhow, I'm still so damn excited that I can finally go play LAN!!!

The second order of business will definitely be to watch movies and go out walk walk! I've had about enough of heartland mall! Almost everyday during the holidays and in the exam period i will go to the BK or the mac and just sit down and study for many hours. I've been in BK so long that i actually wrote down the whole playlist of the song they are playing on CD coz they keep playing it over and over again! Then they finally changed the CD after a week or so but the put up some crap CD with people trying to imitate popular singars. Trust me, listening to my heart go on for 5 hours is no joke. Especially if the new singer is worse then celine dion...

Everytime I go there, the only money that I spend there will probably be for a drink so the manager does not chase me out, then i will study for a while, before going to buy the mmmmmmm..... pancakes....

So I'm now like seriously sick of the smell of heartland's aircon and the BK's aircon. The mac is still bearable, especially with the amazing view...

I think that i will probably go elsewhere to study next time!

Wait! I was talking about post exam activities! Im also gonna play basketball, something which I have not done for about, oh, three days. I feel so deprived... I miss basketball! I cannot wait for the 'o' levels to be over, its been such a long time since i last played bball for 3 or 4 hours....

Hahaha... warcraft rules warcraft rules! night elves suck!
Thats really true, on the whole the night elves and orcs tend to lose out to the undead and human. I thought they were supposed to be balanced... But take a look at all the top players of wc3.. they all use either human or undead. I have no bloody idea why... maybe these races are more well rounded for example both human and undead have moving healing stuff.. orcs need to set down wards. Elves have to either use rejuv, or wait for the keeper to get tranquility.

Even the computer itself shows that night elf and orc suck. Whenever I have problems against the com, it usually because of a human-ud combo, or dual human or ud.... We seem to trash the insane orc and night elf all the time... Just an hour or so ago, me and eric played 2 on 3 coms. All three were nightelves... needless to say, we won that one... No idea why they are so darn weak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home