Saturday, June 26, 2004

Oh well, the holidays are almost done with. Tomorrow will be the very very last day of holiday. This is a momentous occasion as not too long after the holidays, will be the prelims. This means that i must start studying very hard again very soon. In fact, I am a little disappointed in myself that i did not study at all during the entire duration of the holidays. thats like one whole month wasted! When school starts, we will learn new things and I might not have as much time as I like to study. This is horrible.

Thus, a multitude of changes will be needed for me to get my dream results and reach my dream JC. For one, I guess that I will have to play less basketball. To make up for it, maybe I will go jogging or to the gym. Hopefully my skill will not diminish too much. I really really hate starting from the beginning again and trying to get back into some sort of flow.

I should also probably start that comprehensive review that I have not been doing, reading throught all the textbooks and ten year series to make up for all that I may have forgotten. Getting ready all my geography and social studies notes for me to memorize. Speaking of geography, i have yet to decipher the secret answering techniques for geography. This includes map reading. I really have to figure the secret formula soon or I will be looking at a b4 or c5 for my humanities come the prelims.

So much to study, so much work to be done. Guess that theres no time for any relationships. Prehaps it will be better this way. But theres still an itch I have yet to scratch. I am not a nerd, as much as I seem so, and I cannot possibly ignore certain things. But sometimes, I really do not know if it is what i think it is and if I should do anything about it. In the meantime, it just goes on. I am seriously unwilling to rehash old experiences so I had better think up of something to do fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home