Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Whew! I have not posted for a long time. Well, there is not really tat much to post. It is now the holidays, but it does not feel that way at all!
We still have to go to school every single day, from 8.30 till around 1pm, and for those with physics tuition, the day ends at like, 5.30. Is that horrible or what? It is even worse that normal school, except that we get to wake up an hour later and do not have to attend flag-raising ceremony.
This disgusting regime will be continuing for two weeks, leaving a measly one week for us to holiday. Coupled with our holiday homework, I guess we can kiss our holiday goodbye.

The humanities camp in the first weekend of the holidays was not bad at all. We went around the CBD for L.O.S.T, then to the organic farm, which was really cool to me, and then to the deary, boring, mundane aerophonics plant, which we all have been to at least once during primary school. Then we went to the underwater world, which was probably the coolest thing, as we got to sleep in the tunnels and look at giant fishes swimming around us all night long. Not really all night long though, because we spent several hours hearing our instructor tell ghost stories.

After the camp, we spent the whole day at sentosa, swimming, playing a little soccer, and throwing sand at Soon Long. Then we buried Tricia in the sand, and then me. It was really bad for me. They put so much sand, and packed it so tightly, that it really felt solid. I could not get my feet out without help at all. Only my upper body was freed. When I finally did extract myself from the sand, my knees were hurting like crazy.

That night, we were supposed to watch a mid-night movie, but the MRT broke down. We ended up spending the night taking busses and taxies all over Singapore. We went to Toa Payoh, Orchard, Plaza Singapura there, Ang Mo Kio central, and finally my house.

I watched harry potter on yesterday. It was not nearly as nice as I expected. They have edited alot of things, and then changed several parts of the story and I could not go five minutes without commenting about how it deviated from the book.

So that leads us all the way to today! Which I spent mostly in school, having lessons and going for badminton training. Oh well, hopefully something exciting will happen soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home