Sunday, May 30, 2004

I've studied at least six hours today. From 10 in the morning to 7 in the evening. Wait, that's like nine hours. Frankly, I am quite amazed that I can actually keep my posterior in position for that long a time.

The time presently is nine oh four p.m. this means that there is only 11hours and 26mins before the start of the paper 1. I have decided to stop studying now. What will come will come. Just for extra exposure, I shall listen to a Chinese radio station before I go to bed tonight. Maybe this will get me an extra mark or so.

Yesterday Eric and I went to check out the details for guitar lessons at the st21 area. I wanna learn how to play a guitar! But first, I must try to get a guitar. Haha.

I am having trouble constructing sentences today. Perhaps its the overload of Chinese. Sorry if my typing sounds a little clipped and weird. Must be the Chinese...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home