Sunday, April 11, 2004

I could not wake my computer up yesterday so there was no entry. Instead, I will blog about yesterday today.

Yesterday, was out sports heats. It was also the finals for the 800m run which i took part in. It was really fun man, except at the end. At the beginning, all the sec3s were like running real fast and the sec4s were like very relaxed, and just jogging. As expected, near the end of the first round all the sec3s got tired so we started running. After catching up from third last to third, there was only zhen hao, leonard, me and I think joshua was behind me. So we ran and ran and zhen hao became first, then got some idiot block my path, so I had to sprint like crazy to catch up. I did manage to catch up and got first. I took like 2.30 and zhen hao I think was 2.31 or 2.32. Such a narrow margin. Joshua took the third place.

After that i went to mac to study and play bball. Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home