Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Oh Yes! We won out first nationals match. Against Yishun Sec. The score was 56-52. I scored three points. Hahaha. But I think I played quite well, because I kept disturbing that number 13, he keep trying to post up on me then I keep poking the ball away. So funny. Yishun were really not bad man, we were also a little rusty at first, but we managed to catch up anyway. So onward it is, to Temesek and Bukit Panjang. They looked quite ok, definitely not to be laughed at.

I really wish I have more time to blog. But have a ting xie (again) tomorrow for six kes (as usual) so I have to study hard, since at this time I have only finished two of the kes. What's more, I have physics and chemistry test, as well as my NAPFA five item test. Out of all these, I only have confidence in my NAPFA. Haha...

I do not know why, but I feel quite happy now a days, maybe its because Eileen and shiyun and jialing and Douglas and soonglong and Elroy and ze hou and chin huat bought a really nice pair of boardshorts for me! I will surely wear it when I next go out ok? haha... gotta go now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home