Thursday, March 18, 2004

Three big things happened today!
1. I was late for lessons
2. I ate a watermelon
3. Training was damn siong

there's a strange phenomenon happening. It seems that if i wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, i somehow will not wake up at the right time the next morning! Either i have slept throught the alarm, or the alarm has magically turned itself off. Coz i sure as hell didn't turn it off
Anyway, i woke up at 9am today! Lessons start at nine... So i jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, grabbed my stuff, changed and ran out. Fortunately a cab just happened to go past te moment i steeped out of my house. So i chased the taxi and took it to school. The stupid cab fare cost me 6.50... So i had like 1.50 left...

Today's bio was quite fun, but i felt like shit the whole time. My hair was messy, i was wearing spects and i was sweating like a pig. Whats more, i had not had breakfast and i was damn hungry!!

After the practical, doug, kailing and i went to eat lunch. I ate $3 of hokkien mee, a rotiprata, and drank a cup of tehpeng. After that, for some strange reason, i think coz i was still thirsty, we walked over to the supermarket opposite. there, i bought a piece of watermelon. It was roughly the size of singapore... nah.. More like two tissue boxes stacked on top of one another. It took me around 45mins to finish that slice of watermelon. Guess what? I ate everything without a spoon, so in the end, i had to scrape my whole face along the base in order to eat, like some stange, demented, vegetarian tiger.

It was a momenteous occasion when i finally finished the watermelon. I had everybody sign the melon and i was playing with the skin for the rest of the day.

Today's training was SUPER SHIOK!!! We didn't touch the balls at all. Instead, we ran 8 rounds, did the usual physical things, and then DID GYM! The last time we did it was like 2 days ago... Oh my god!!! So fun man!!!

Anyway, after the gym, we went upstairs to do some defence training like slippery steps and 'half-squatting infront of chair'. To distract ouselves, we ended up playing chikopah...

Well, today was sure a heck of a day!!hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home