Tuesday, February 24, 2004

1,2,3 go!
my baby dont mess around
because she loves me so
and this i noe fa shou
but does she really wanna
But can't stand to see me walk out the do'

hahaha.

I really like this song rignt now for no apparant reason. Its called hey ya! by outkast. theirs last time song called the whole world was very nice too.

Today, a funny thing happened. Out last period was english, so i went back to class after the lesson to put my stuff. I was sitting down when i realised that ms ten was in the class. So i said in surprise 'aye, how come ms ten still here'. Somehow, the people in class found it really hilarious and started laughing like crazy. Ms ten probably thought that we were saying bad things about her coz she had this buey song look on her face. So when she was leaving, i was still trying to be funny and so i said thank you ms ten to her, then i guess she got angry coz she came over and started like talking to me... snide as i am, i was saying some really funny stuff to her, which made me laugh even more. After being lamed for a while, she left and i did my SS test.

The test was DAMN HORRIBLE!!!

Afrter the test, she sent someone with a note to ask me and zhiliang to go see her outside GO... Wah lao... stupid sia... zhiliang did nothing but laught hysterically when i was talking ot ms ten. anyway, we wint to look for her, and talk to her for a while, she really thought that we were saying bad things about her but we really weren't. So in the end we left and i went for trainin. I die liaoz.. i hav enot been playin gbball very often besides training, and i feel like sai... i must really play more... tomorrow after time prac!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home