Sunday, February 01, 2004

Blogging is important to me as it is where i express most of my ideas and thoughts freely. Sometimes, i type better than i talk, so i write down whatever passes through my mind as i sit here hunched over my laptop and comtemplating the fate of the universe...

I spent most of today outside. Around noon i went to cine to catch a movie. We were supposed to watched peter pan, but were late, so we ended up watching nicholas nickleby. Its quite a nice film, adapted form the charles dickens novel. Not exactly my type of movie, but i would like to read the book. After that, me and my friend went to ps, coz her class was meeting there with the big show ms Aw to watch the last samurai. I was supposed to watch it too, but i had to have dinner at the TeoAnnSianLuckHeoYeo clan society with my parents. So i just walked around ps with them, and played a little daytona.

After they had entered the cinema, i went to times bookshop to look for a book called the barthemeus triology. However, i ended up reading the script for loveactually. Then i went to the gong hui for the dinner.

Not a bad day, but not the most fun either. i wished i could watch the last samurai with them, i really wanted to, but... too bad i guess.

You might have gleaned from my tone that im not exactly on top of the world, god knows why i am feeling so melancholy right now. Sigh~ how i wish...

There are only a couple of reasons i may be sad now. Possibly because my computer is spoilt and i may have to reformatt it, instantly losing all my music files and videos. It could be that age2 is going to end in a week, so i had better start pumping money, or it just might be that i am thinking too much over something.

What do you say
to the boat that has sailed away
what can you do
to make it come back to you
what can you think
to form between it, a link
what can you feel
to make your wish come true

all you can do is feel sorrow
as your being trampled and harrowed
you cannot bear to think
what has gone has been
and all alone on the dock
you despise the bloody clock
for casting so much gloom
as you move towards your doom
and then the word is in your brain
you will never see her again

to see the mast held up high
to feel the sail billowing at night
to hear the whisper of a thousand words
all which would be better left unheard
and all this grieve comes to reef
as your stormy heart tears adrift
and tears began to fall
forming a water wall
and the only thing to do
though not what you want to
is to bid farewell, adeiu...

Phua!!! not bad sia... and i dont study lit summore. Im sorry about so much crap, but im really feeling like that... dont hesitate to tell me that my feeble attempt at some poetic effort stinks to high heavens... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home