Friday, January 23, 2004

Oh boy! the new year is finally upon us. Is there anything better than eating bah kua and pineapple tarts while drinking coke and talking cock with relatives? I think not. Anyway, i got around 250 in ang pao money this year, thought i lost it at first, but then my mom told me that she found it lying around so kept it for me. WHEW! what a relief

My computer is also down, so i will probably be blogging less frequently now coz i have to borrow my brother's com.

Oh no! i am getting fat and lazy liaoz. I better exercise again so that can play bball on monday.

On the first day of new year, all my cousins and i went to suntec to watch the last samurai. It was a really really nice show. It has been such a long time since i last was so immersed in the show i did not move any bodypart of mine except the eyelids throughout the entire show.

Another amazing thing happened too! The koc server went down during 2nd day of new year. This meant the no one could attack me while my computer was spoiled!!! when i finally logged on today, i had LOADS of money left!! whooohoo. Song boh? even better, everyone else had like 800k in their account and because of the long time which i had not logged on, i had 150 attack turns! AHHH 150 turns with enemies with 800k!!! Pure bliss. Well, im off to get more money! tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home