Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Wah Lao... I am quite annonyed today, for two reasons. Firstly, i shall not say the first reason only that it involves buses. The second thing is that someone saboed away 20 excaliburs from one of my accounts. It all started like this: I was about to upgrade then he attack me, and got 2 million. i attack him back, but it was too late. so i used my other account to sabo him until he had nothing left. Then he today sabo me...What an idiot! I shall make sure that that account of his will never ever ever rise past 50k... Sigh... What a waste of attack turns. Now i only have around 800 left. But revenge is revenge. He will die...

Today's training was really tireing but quite fun. Its been a long time since we last had a proper training with running and all the other stuff. We shot free throws today, HooRay! I was the first to finish shooting... anyway, i have loads of homework and sabotaging to do, so i doubt i can write about four girls. I will try my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home