Thursday, December 25, 2003

Haha, didnt have time to post yesterday as i went to friend's house for christmas party. As expected, they were playing mahjong so i went to watch waterboys. Very funny and lame show. especially the afro guy. Went to sleep laughing like crazy. Then they went to exchange presents. I never knew that just giving presents could be so complicating! First, everyone is given numbers, then the one with '1' will take a present and open. Number 2 now, can choose either to take number '1's present and let him take from the pile, or to take a present from the pile himself. it sounds quite simple until you reach the middle. The middle guy wants to swap, the guy who gets swapped wants to swap too, and this swapping might go on forever. Whaha, finally everybody gets a present except me (coz i didnt bring 1) so we continued watching tv and playing mahjong.

Today, i came home to eat dinner then immediately went out again to sing songs for my late grandfather. Then i went home, and fell asleep! Hahaha, didnt get to go out at all during the christmas time... Now its like, 9? and i really wanna go orchard. But i guess that it cannot be done, so ill just stay at home and blog and blog and watch tv and play KoC and play gunbound and play pristontales... ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!! oh my god...

Oh no!! theres actually supposed to be a friendly match tomorrow. apparrently the coach will only inform those who made it to the school team about it! Oh man!!! I sure hope i get in... please call me... please call me... please call me... the suspense is killing me...

Anyway, happy holidays to all. happy christmas and a merry new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home