Saturday, December 20, 2003

Arrgghh!!! Did not watch lord of the rings! Planned to watch, almost went to watch, but other friend was dead set against it. I have no idea why he does not want to watch it. Prehaps he has already watched/is going to watch it with his girlfriend so he does not want to watch it again. Went to ngee ann in the morning to watch match... The Mac at TM is seriously cool man... There are computers and a television. Played KoC then watched Super Duper Sumos while eating fillet o fish.
Girls lost today. According to sandy, they were leading at first by like, ten points, then they lose by around 15? and the opponent's score was 30+?? Whoa... Loss partly due to sucky refreeing, even i can do better!! hahaha
Haiz... Dont know why now a days SHE always does not reply to my messages. Am getting seriously sick of it. I know that SHE is tao but this is way too much. This is downright inconsiderate... Unless SHE reach her message limit (yeah right). more like SHE does not want to talk to me, which sucks big time. So sad man... what with HER being tao and not even getting to watch lord of the rings. What a horrible day!
Anyway, to comfort myself, i played priston tales. I am now level eight!(Big Deal)... I rather SHE message me eight words than i play until level eight. Hell, i will have my spy level go from 10 to 1 if SHE calls me... oh boy... patheticity knows no bounds. No one better read this man... so i will sign off with this quote... "for every word i say to you, hundreds are left unspoken" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god. This is so... so... pansy... I cannot believe that i am writing that in my blog...oops, too late, i have already hit the 'publish' button... please don't think me a wimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home