Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Howdy to all those who reads this blog. Well, this is my first blog, and im not too sure what i am supposed to type, but im guessing i'll just type in any interesting things that happen today. Hopefully, someone will stumble upon this page and take some sort of intrest in my pathetic life. Hahahahaha. Like anyone will do that.

Well, today i actually managed to do some homework. Now instead of a hugepile of homework, i merely have a big pile of homework to finish. I went to orchard though, and bought two shirts and a pants. All of them white. Hahaha, now i'll be afraid to get them dirty. I guess these can be considered as my christmas shopping except that i will probably have to wear it for new year too. Theres someone selling those funny puzzles outside ngee ann city and when you solve a certain puzzle, he will give you a pencil as a prize. The bad news is that the pencil cannot be used to write, fortunately, the pencil is a puzzle in itself. (the secret is in the plastic bag). No ones messaging me on my handphone today. I am soooo disappointed. c'mon guys, i just bought a handphone! Its the greatest thing to happen to me and now no one messages me!!?? i simply cannot believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home