Thursday, December 18, 2003

WoW!!! todays training is damn shack man!!! see ahz... run 8 rounds 30 push ups, 30 sit-ups and 30 jumping as usual... Then tattoo tells us to touch the board 50 times!!! with both hands!!!!! Oh my god, i nearly died. Thats not all. In the end still got 4 folds den more board touching (45 times this round). Sheesh! what a killer. The 3 on 3 was fun though, but i can't seem to find the right way to do things...

In other news, today was a great day for my handphone. Its never been so happy before. Big thanks to jiawei and vanessa for msging me and keeping me company and to HER also alebit to a lesser extent. Some of my friends have already watched lord of the rings! Am sooo jealous... why not me? Can't wait to watch. But is it really worth the trouble to squeeze with the crowds when i can wait a few weeks and watch it more comfortably?

Went to boardwalk at Changi today, was raining (poor shoes) but view was nice (lucky contact lenses). Well, thats all for now, until later, have a nice day, and see ya! esp you and YOU... hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home