Monday, December 22, 2003

My computer was spoilt yesterday so i was unable to post. No worry, its all right now. So happy! Today we had a match against Ahmad Ibrahim sec... It was actually a draw, so there were no losers... I didn't play so well though, got scoulded... just like normal. hahaha
At last! i am (hopefully for real this time) going to watch lord of the rings tomorrow. Nothing had better crop up man, 4 days after i wanted to watch it...
Sigh~~ i must really do something about it! so i have decide to forget about her!!! HER on the other hand, i've been trying to forget for a while now and know that it is impossible. Both in impossible to forget and impossible to achieve... But if theres one thing to be said it is that she is FU**ing tao!!! very big lah YOU... Dua me... Haiz~ the only thing i can hope for now is that someone will come along and make me forget HER. However, this has not occured for like 2 years now, I really really cannot stand it anymore. If she doesn't want to reply, FINE! If SHE doesn't want to keep in touch, FINE! If SHE doesnt care, FINE! I don't give a FU*k!!! (sorry for the language, but this is exactly what i feel right now, a sense of hopelessness and fustration) which sucks... big time! i don't care anymore! from now on, i wouldn't message HER anymore. What a waste of message. Even messaging my dad is more worth it... i tell YOU ah...ah...ah...erm... nothing... Theres nothing to tell YOU~ Wow... Im really really REally Pissed right now... can't stand it... Whats wrong with me!!?? I very bad issit? Something wrong issit? Not up to your standards??? God dammit! im not going to write any more~!~!~!~!!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home