Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Oh yes!!! At last!!! Finally have i watched Lord of The Rings the return of the king! What a great show it was, absoultely stupendeous, magnificant, wonderful, super, mind blowing, mind boggling, incredible!!! such an epic ending to such a marvelous, thrilling, enchanting triology. As can be seen, i thought that the movie was very good indeed. Having read the book only makes it better... We went today, to jubilee to watch the movie. Precious.... middle-seats... watched movie, ate prata then went home to do... sigh... homework. Tomorrw's christmas eve. Will i be stuck at home doing ...sigh... more homework? Or will be going out to celebrate? Only time will tell. Gandalf really cool man... Shine torch light, scare birdies away. Dont know why did not bring staff along during final battle. Richard lent me 10 cds of basketball videos. have watched 8 of them so far, i think i can finish 10 by tonight. Assuming that every cd contains 1h of footage, that will mean that i have watched 10h of videos in 24h!!! i spend almost half my time watching videos!!! ain't that cool... Lots of kobe and Vince carter... one cd of each. Wow! i really really dislike A maths now. I have forgotten everything! I have forgotten how to use radi already. ahhhhh die liao...lolz
Ah... if anybody wants to do me a great favour that will just make my day, please click here and press the number that appears... so simple, and you get my eternal gratitude... heh heh heh. You can get my eternal gratitude only once every 24h though, so please come regularly for your dose of my gratitude... I think thats all for today, because i gotta finish my homework if i want to go out tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home