Sunday, January 11, 2004

I was very tired yesterday, so im writing about yesterday today which was yesterday's tomorrow.

We were supposed to have training in the morning, but i was kinda later and discovered that there was no training anyway! So we went to eat roti prata before going home. I read books, fell asleep and played with the computer till the evening.

In the evening we went to swensons to eat with ms chew. It was damn fun man! We go and do alot of funny things like singing happy birthday with other people and playing with the earthquake smoke. After that, we went to this funny shop selling funny things, like stupid badges. 'Sex is not the answer. Sex is the activity, yes is the answer' I bought a descision cube, hope it will come in handy when i have things to decide. Hmmm, nothing much more happened that night.

Oh yea! on my way home i witnessed a car accident! I had crossed jalan kayu when a moto bike when past me. At first i didn't bother about it but then i heard a loud EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee BANG!

So i turned around and saw the bike hitting a car! the car's bumber came off and the motocycle was on the floor and the helmet fly until dunno where. Then the driver came out and went to help the motocyclist and some people came to help out then i went home. I was quite tired so i went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home