Sunday, February 22, 2004

Oh yes! Whoohoo! Finally, after a 20 day hiatus i am here again! Its been one month since my com was spoilt and 20 days since my internet spoiled. I am finally blogging here! Never mind that i have 6 kes of ting xie tomorrow, which is around 120 words, nevermind that my computer is in the middle of the living room, never mind that i have not bathed all day and am as stinky as a dungbeatle, The Beautiful computer is finally WORKING again! Oh my sweet beautiful screen.

Apparently, the cause of the problem was the sound card, which caused the computer to have no graphics... (Its a strange world isnt it?) So the computer guy just plucked out my soundblaster live and the com works again. Just like magic...

What has happened over these 20 days? Lots. I pieced together a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle in the time i usually spend online, the all star game was played, we beat ACS, BPS, QSS, SAS yadda yadda, i stopped playing KoC, my chinese teacher went nuts and started giving ting xie like crazy, my maths teacher remained crazy, valentines day was over, without me giving any presents... But got receive though... Heehee, thanks to whoever gave it, you so good!

Erm, actually, i have quite alot of things to write, but i have to study ting xie if i want to sleep tonight, so i shall stop right.... here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home