Monday, February 23, 2004

I hate Mondays! Today was a terrible and horrible, horrific, terrific(?) day. I did not bring my amaths file, do my emaths homework or draw the physics graph. Then i found out my last-minute graphs were on the wrong axis!!then i was trying to do emaths homework while doing amths practice questions, Then out of the 50 words of ting xie, i could not write 10 words! I spent an enitre bloody sunday studying for it! AHhhhhh. Thats not all. Guess what? I have a SS test TOMORROW!!!! HOLY COW! I spent 2hours after school doing maths non-stop, by 4, dy and dx and nax to the power of n-1 and vXduoverdx - uXdvover dx were throwing a party inside my head.

Then i went to eat lunch, buy present, go home type SS notes. And here i am, finally typing out some notes and discovering, horror of horrors, that HEALTH CARE IS MISSING!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I totally do not feel like studying now, which is why i am here blogging. Haiz, after this, i plan to start eatin gthe textbook, then wash it down with my notes. Hopefully the staple bullets dont get stuck in my throat...

in the sec 1 shou ce, we learnt a word called bo(3). apparently, it means lame... so, bo(3) leh, heck care leh...

Haiz, what happened to the good old days when one liners in english compre can get you 48/50? When you can get full marks for lit? When geog comfirm A1... When THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS SS!!! When chinise lesson is sleeping cum talking time with all the e4 ppl? When morning got ppl changing clothes opposite school and we will all go to the railing to look? Wasn't it fun then? Then we spend like our whole time trying to get out of prefects and avoiding mdm lau, and wearing ankle socks and heck care elim wad shit. When after school EVERY single day we will definately go to the bball court and play ball, When common tests dont need to study one, then after school will go mac and talk cock?

I wonder if anybody remembers when we used to reach school at like 6.30, then we are all first in school, then we will all go to watch the above mentioned changing people, then go to 2e4 see rocky play guitar, and just generally have fun? Then still got Horrible reetesh, and Mr leong so good, and Ow lao shi so blur everytime ask ppl to listen and not sleep, and Yuan xiao hong call people wrong surname ( yang mei ling...) haiz
those were the days