Saturday, February 28, 2004

My cousin is insane. She got 7 points for her L1R5!!! Can you believe it? Holy cow, thats amazing...
Anyway, i had bio practical today, did all sorts of weirs tests on cucumbers, tomatoes, broadbeans and peanuts. Quite fun. Then i actually finished all my a maths homework. Now i only have emaths and english and tingxie, which is another SIX kes to study.

I went to watch movie with my friend today. At first, we were supposed to meet at hougang, then she called me and changed to ang mo kio! Wah lao, I took like half an hour to get there. Then we spent like 1h walking around amk, which has ABSOLUTELY nothing intresting to see. Theres like totally no shops to walk or wad. Ended up sitting inside sportslink talking cock before watching something's gotta give. Not a bad show, really quite nice actually, very funny too. After the movie, i went home.

Haha, on my way home, i just felt very bored, so i went to the playground and lie down there listening to music and looking at the sky and the trees and the butterfly for around 1 hour. Quite bohliao hor, but its a good way to relax though.

Aiya... now a days really nothing much to do. I've been spending most of my time studying. should i just continue and piah for Os? But i feel quite sad leh, my whole secondary school life i never have gf before... hahaha. So pathetic... But really, theres no one nice to like... besides yadda yadda lahz...HAH! Im no despo... ill be a nerd if i want to. It's my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home