Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Hmm.. Did not feel much like blogging today, coz im real tired and its getting quite late(for me). However, after reading my frens blog and seeing him bering overcome by grieve, i feel inclined to write something sad and tear-wrenching as well. Especially since my com is now playing a very sad sounding song, from FF...

I have not written for a long time about my feelings nowadays, and i do not think theres much to write... I do not like anybody i think, as much as i like-or used to like- the ahem ... So since i cannot find anyone that seems nicer, either there isnt, or i still like the wadever. In either case, theres still no 1... haha..

But even though love is a many wonderous thing, love lifts us up and all you need is love yadda yadda, love is not everyting.. even though now no priston tales, also have nba live

Besides that, this is a good time to start studying for o levels and playing more bball, and getting a life instead of acting like some lovelorn lad. If only i had the time i would want to go rock climbing and kayaking... Sigh.. Guess all i will do now a days is play basketball and study. Hopefully it is enough to distract me from all the sad, heartbreaking stuff...

I was just wondering.. HOw come when you feel very sad, your heart is really pain? You know, its like my heart is breaking and all but when you are sad, there is really a pressure there. Hopefully someone will know why its like that and tell me ... but for now, i gotta go study 128 X 4 words....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home