Monday, March 22, 2004

Wow... This is my fortythird entry... I'm privately amazed that I could come up with so much nonsense to write. I've discovered that my spelling is becoming worse as, thanks to Ms Aw, I now have three thousand words to write. Therefore, I resolve to type my future blog entries in crisp, proper and sometimes pompous English.

In fact, I will be running spell check if I have the time after every entry and if you ever read what I type and discover a typing error, please feel free to correct me.

Have I mentioned that the nationals are starting soon? Next week in fact. Zhonghua will be up against Temesek, Bukit Panjang and Yishun Secondary Schools. I've never played against any of the schools except yishun, whom we won two years ago during the first round of the nationals. So this will be the second time we play against them.

Hopefully, this year we can accomplished what has never been done before and make it past the first round of the nationals. I think Zhonghua has never won a zone championship before much less a national title. Not that we will win the national title... Or will we?

The holidays that never came is over and the lessons that had never ended have started again. We had a Biology test in the Chemistry laboratory. During Chemistry period. I caught a lizard in class today. How strange it was. You know the phrase "diao(4) tou(2) jiu(4) pao(3)"? Well, this lizard dropped its tail. That's right"diao(4) wei(3) jiu(4) pao(3)" Guess it would rather not shit than not eat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home