Thursday, March 18, 2004

How is it that everytime i read josh's blog, i will be listening to a sad song. And this compells me to write sad things... However, there aren't much sad things to write coz you know hu just gave me a present!!! whoohoo... first time in four years...

I shall now expound on the meaning of life. to me, life is one big twisted ironic sad joke. However sad and depressing it can be, at the end of the day, the onus is on yourself to muse " Whew, that was SOME shit"... This my friends, is the shining beam that guides me through the dark shitty expense of cockroach infested alley called life... Yes... Live sucks, but come to think of it, so do alot of things, like oral sex. Not only does oral sex sucks, it blows too! I wonder how... Come to think of it, oral sex also showcases the ironic part of life... The world is full of irony...(due to industralisation, which causes an increase in the need for goods made of iron and hence more iron ore, or irony is being extracted from the earth, which weakens the earth's magnectic field) and corny jokes

Seen in that light, all of life's troubles must be taked with a pinch of salt, or else you will get cramps... Well, i feel that the best way to deal with the manure life doles out on a daily basis, is to see it in a more positive light: the light of humor... Even sad things can be funny... But it doesnt mean the you should just say ' shit happens' and move on.. Sometimes its worthwhile to wallow in self misery for a while. Which happens to me alot. But in the end i will realise that i am talking to myself and remove my thumb from my mouth...

Alot of people say that hope is the most important thing. That it gives us strength and will to go on... I personally think that it is a load of bouvine manure for want of a better word... Being on the receving end of it, i can really say that hope is not what its all hyped up to be... if i did not have hope at that time, i would probably not have liked sum1 for so long... I would probably have said 'hot damn... fuck it' and moved on... but all thanks to hope... it did not happen that way... well, too bad.... bleah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home