Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Oh yea!! We won Temasek today by a margin of just two points! Wow. Nationals are really tough to play. All the teams we were against were all tough fights. No more easy trashing... Every game is important. Got a few really good teams though, Unity, Anglican and Jurong. These are the three best teams I think. All damn power one... Dunno how we are going to go against they if we get past top eight. Hopefully we can all exercise our tyco skills and get into top four.

The good thing about having to play matches is that I can miss lessons. The bad thing is trying to do all the homework and learn all the things taught the morning after before school. I think I shall wake up at like 5.20 to go and do homework man. Hopefully I don't miss really important stuff.

Alamak! Die ah, how? Should I? Can I? What are the chances??? Who cares about the odds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home