Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Oh wow wee. Post o'level Chinese is so fun!

After the Chinese paper, I went home to bathe, then went out with my sister for some shopping. Great Singapore Sale has started. I found some really cheap clothes. After that, I went to school for a barbecue, but instead spent most of the time playing basketball. When I finally did get down to eating, I ate half a watermelon, for which Mr Koh gave me two bucks!

The next day, I had lunch with a friend at P.S, before going to the beach to celebrate dougla's birthday! We met quite late, then took a bus to sentosa. Usually, we would take the blue line to a certain stop before walking in. However, thanks to Alven, who said that there was a later stop we could go to, we ended up back at the arrival centre...

So, we decided, what the hey, we'ld just walk all the way there. Ok, more like jog. We must have covered at least 2km, constantly going in the wrong direction and having to backtrack. It reached a point where some people just decided to stop at the next bus stop and take the bus. But Alven and I decided to continue on out feet. We finally did reach the beach, around the same time as the people taking the bus in fact.

I had originally wanted to build a tall mountain but it ended up more of a small knoll. Besides that, we swam around, and played soccer. In the evening, it was back to the hawker centre for chicken rice and then back home.

Tomorrow I will be going off for a three day humanities camp in school and at sentosa so I will not be able to blog at all, not that I have been blogging very regularly these few days.

Update on the camp when I come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home