Friday, July 23, 2004

Wow! It has been like nineteen days since I last posted on my blog. In that time, I have resurrected my love for warcraft 3! That's why I'm spending less time online surfing and blogging. Warcraft 3 is just so very extremely totally fun and exciting and challenging and entertaining and cool and hot man! In fact I now regularly go to play warcraft at the lan shop inside the arcade at the bowling center near heartland mall. The computers there are not very good and there are very little people playing and it is quite expensive. But what the hey man, its Warcraft III!!!

Haha... Im learning guitar by myself too, now im learning to play, in addition to that nameless song of mine, the reason, kiss me, my happy ending, qing tian and the first few bars of more than words. Oh yah, and my twinkle twinkle little star!!! Haha. Im still real slow at changing chords though and I tend to accidentally touch the other strings when I play.

I've worked out some sort of shedule now. Now a days, I seldom play basketball in school. Usually after whatever revision programme we have, I will go home, bathe, do some homework or study then go and play basketball. When I come back, I will eat, bathe, then its warcraft time!!! I cannot do this constantly though, 'cause I need to study. So maybe I will not do either warcraft or basketball on some days and spend that time doing some revision instead.

Hai... The prelims are coming very very soon. After national day if I'm not mistaken. I haven't revised much at all. I think I should probably start going through all my sciences now, as there is not much to memorize then do those really memory intensive stuff like geography and social studies around one or two weeks before prelim. However, I will not actually aim to finish everything before prelims as my main objective is still the big fat 'O's!!!

Ohhh!! My dad has bought durians!!! So sayonara and hope to have time to post again soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home