Sunday, July 04, 2004

Yesterday was potentially the last day I will have anything to do with chinese in secondary school. We had listening comprehension. It was not as good as I hoped. At first I thought I would be late, and ran to school. then i realised that we should only be there by 8.30, not 8 as i previously thought. In the end, it started at nine, so I was not late at all. During the comprehension, I somehow managed to change some of my answers from right to wrong. Sigh.

After the comprehension, too a cab with sandy and shi hui and sherilyn to NIE to watch the 'c' girls play against cedar. I won't even talk about the result. Needless to say, it was as it has been for the past years. The 'c' boys were there, as well as some 'b' girls and me, and fung yong and jin yu and chu hao and jia yan.

After the match, me, joei, justina, sandy and shi hui took cabs to orchard were they walked around for a while looking for bras while I tried to act nonchalent befor going to this place in cine to eat a bloody expensive lunch. Windstruck was sold out at cine, so we went to meet junwei and roy at lido where it was also sold out. So we watched spiderman 2 instead. Not a bad show.

After the movie, we went to my house to play bball, then joei and justina and roy and junwei came to my house where we talked and played and drank water until around 11. Junwei forgot to take his ball in the end... hahaha

Wow... i don't really like this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home