Saturday, August 21, 2004

What is there to say in these recent times? National day passed, I went to watch fireworks, and that's pretty much it. Its been so long since I last went out and watched a movie or enjoyed myself. I really wanna watch alien Vs predator but all im doing now a days is just to study. Oh my god im so sick of studying but what can I do?

In fact, studying has so gotten into me that I think I am going crazy. In fact, I just had my hair cut... all of it. Im now as bald as a monk, is it the exam stress getting to me? I have no idea. Maybe im just going looney!

Perhaps other meanings can be read into my hair cut but i certainly was not thinking of them at that time. In fact, if i remember correctly, I was thinking about social studies while my hair was being cut! Sheesh

Even my blog entries are getting more and more juvenile. There simply is nothing I do besides warcraft, basketball and study...

Even love!!! Theres no place for that right now. Oh well, be a monk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home