Sunday, September 26, 2004

Totally do not feel like studying. It seems as if you will immediately forget everything after the exams. I guess I will have to build up momentum all over again. Sigh!

Oh well, I guess that I have enjoyed myself enough the past week. I guess it is now time to go back to studying all the time. I shall thus resolve to bring a textbook or at least some notes with me wherever I go so that i can study on the bus.

I seem to study best on the bus. I have no idea why. Perhaps its because that I know that there is aboslutely nothing to do until I get to my destination. For example, usually I can take up to an hour or two to study ting xie but when I am on the bus, I can finish the whole dan yuan in 30mins! Isn't that amazing? Of course it might have nothing to do with the bus but merely the last minute panic giving me improved concentration powers.

I am now going to switch over to undead! Nightelves, good as I am with them, are kind of limited I guess, or maybe I'm just sick of using the same race everytime. Undead has got so much more going for them... Huge tanks like abominations, the battle crusier of warcraft- frostvyrms and the best anti-air short of using spells- gargoyles! Plus, moonwell on wheels and only having to summon 5 workers per mine! And the undead have 1 final advantage over all the other races. That of having another source of resources: corpses! They are the only army that gets bigger the more people die. This is especially insane early game. A skeleton warrior has more damage than a ghoul. When a ghoul dies you can get two skeleton warriors. Need I say more? The more I die, the more likely I will win! This is total ownage over all the races and explains why most pros go undead or human. Human, becuase its the best counter to undead with its versitility and of course holy light! woohoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home