Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm trying to make my computer go faster by deleting irrevelent stuff and moving everything else into my other drive. Mostly moving stuff into my other drive. I have tons of photos, and even though i have transferred all my music and video files into my other drive, I'm still only have 1.5 gig of free space. Hence the mass transfer.

I did rather poorly for english, or so I feel. I have no idea why my comprehension is getting from bad to worse. Perhaps I should read more books? I have totally no idea how to improve my comprehensions. My summary, on the other hand, did better than expected and it proved to be my saving grace. I ended up with 32.5 which is just barely a B3. A B3! Can you believe it? My english is almost as bad as my chinese! What is the world coming to? I can only hope now that somehow my retarded composition can manage to pull off the impossible and pull my results a grade up.

In A maths, I feel that I did ok, considering that i managed to get an A1, but I also feel quite belittled, as everyone around me all had around 70+ but I only had 68. It hurts to be ten marks below everyone around you.

Geography and Social Studies looks to be a stinker, even though I have not been returned my papers. I can only hope that i will manage somehow to get a B3? Or am I hoping too much in that regard already?

L1 R1 so far:4
Possible L1R5:12
taget L1R5:8 (dare I hope?)

Ok, thats enough of results. I shall now dispense my informative quote of the day: Girls are the most impatient people on earth.

I came to this conclusion after talking to Shihui about girls in the bus on the way home. Obviously, she did not agree with me. However, I still stand by my theory. How many guys have finally screwed up the courage to tell a girl what he feels only to be rejected after the girl has given up on him for taking too long? If the girls that impatient, then ask her to try telling a guy how she feels. Its not easy you know? It takes alot of courage and insaness to pull that kinda shit off.

Of course the girls will feel that its the guys that are supposed to make the move because guys are supposed to be more thick-skinned and so on. Maybe it is true for some guys, but I firmly believe in gender equality. Guys are equal to girls, therefore, there shall be no special privilages extended to girls! In fact, any sign otherwise can be considered sexist and the guy can be considered a male chauvanist pig. However, there are certain occasions when being sexist may be good for a guy. If he is trying to impress a girl, to get a girl to fall in love with him, it doesn't hurt to treat her special, give her treats, buy her presents, specially help her and so on. It gives the impression that you are kind, sincere, thoughtful and caring which in fact you are, but you just put it more on display for the girl.

Other than that however, I mostly view people without distinction of sex. Instead, I tend to judge people more by personality, level of happyness when with said person and maybe even looks. This may have nothing to do with the sex of the person so technically speaking, I'm not a sexist. Maybe superficial and egoistic, but definitely not sexist.

I'm probably going to draw lots of flak for this, and maybe some girls will even hate me. Well, I'm just expressing what I feel at this very moment and right now, it all seems true. Still, share your opinions with me! Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home