Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Im here now, posting because I am waiting for my PW written report to be sent to my friend so that it can be sent to me. It is 12 bloody am and I had intended to sleep at 10pm. I'm dead tired because I had gym earlier, I can't even think clearly to do my chem homework. Hence, I'm reduced to doing some mindless blogging.

Promos are coming soon. In around 40 days or so I will be put to the test again. I hope that I have studied enough such that I will not fail anything. I really cannot take failing my subjects. So I guess I must study hard like a good mugger! Maybe I can get 2 or 3 As? Haha, Not very likely but still worth hoping for anyway.

I still have not done any biology tutorials as yet and am feeling extremely guilty. maybe I should just start doing random questions in the tys, or start memorising my notes. Maybe I will just try to do those old tutorials. The same goes for chem. I have yet to finish an entire tutorial. I think I have only been hardworking in maths and physics, physics becuase Mrs Tan checks, and maths because I am committed to not failing again! Haha.

My mom wants me to take 'S' papers. In this perfect world of hers, I will take the 'S' papers, get a scholarship and go overseas to study. She will them accompay me overseas to see the world. of course this is not easy. I have never been much of a performer academically, so there isn't much chance of getting any scholarship anyway. Besides, I want to do zoology. Is there a scholarship in that?

Something happened in class today. The gp teacher asked us what the singular of 'data' was and I immediately said 'dota'. Quite funny. I felt so happy, this reminds me of my time in zhss. Sigh~ Miss the lameness! The outspoken humor was one of the reasons I loved 3e1! I miss arguing with Mr Choo and Mr Won about physics and chem! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

haha, I think I am becoming delirious! I better shut up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home