Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Woohoo! I have an A! Oh my god! Haha. This is so surprising especially since I failed my other stuff. Anyway my score is now ODDA. Something like that I think. Anyway all thats left is biology and GP. I think My bio will probably get something like E? As for GP, I don't even know how they score the paper so, hopefully I will get whatever it is to pass.

I am now feeling quite stressed. Every single maths lecture is torture. This is because I know nuts about trigo. Its fine when the teacher explains it, but when I try to do some myself, I am at a loss. I think this comes from sleeping through the previous lectures. I guess I will have go focus on maths now and try to understand everything. In light of this, I thus delcare this week to be likkhian's maths week! For the rest of this week, I will devote my free study time to understanding trigo and hopefully by the end of this week, I will finally catch up with the syllabus. Wahaha! The thought of that makes me tingle! Yeah right!

I think I have finally reached a point where I don't feel like playing dota anymore. Now I am starting to play my melee game again. I think its like a cycle. Melee, custom, melee, custom. Oh well, at least melee games are fast and will not last an hour like dota!

Hmmm, monday was also the basketball trails. There were some tall people joining, which was good. Unfortunately, it means that I am now officially a 'short' one. Haha, guess that means I have to learn to jump higher to compete. But I think the team now has some skill. Can't wait to play with them. I did not play much on monday because I was mostly refreeing or taking down names. Maybe next training! Speaking of which, the end of my addiction to dota could not have come at a better time because now I have both basketball and rockclimbing to keep me extremely busy! Oh, and maths too ~sian~

Hmmm, I cannot think of anymore to say at the moment and anyway I have to go and read up on the R formulae. So, till we meet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home