Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Oh well, I guess I've just got to try harder next time. At the moment, I only know my full maths score, so currently I am having a 100% failure rate. Which is kind of sad, I used to think that I was good in maths. Guess I'm not after all. Guess how much I got? 40! 5 marks away from a pass. But I think I will have to really chiong to do well next time. Think about it. Promos, twice the syllabus with no holiday to study! Am I dead or what?

In other news, did you know that avogadro, the guy who has the constant of 6.02X10^23's full name is Lorenzo Romano Amadeo Carlo Avogadro, Count of Quarequa and Cerreto? Imagine if we had to write it down everytime! Speaking of which, I think that my chemistry is pretty much gone too! and according to my bio teacher, so is my bio i think. Now the only thing I actually have hope of passing is my Physics and General Paper. What a sad world. I will actually fail more than I pass, this is the lowest point in my life I think...

Oh well, guess I just have to study more from now on and play less dota. Wahaha

Yesterday was our class outing to sentosa. We played from 12 ot 5 and got thoroughly sunburnt! Now my entire face is actually redder than it usually is! And my shoulders burn like crazy! We tried playing captain's ball in the sea and it was so tireing that we gave up after two balls!

I think I will start studying(yeah right!) Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home