Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Have I mentioned that I am in VJC now? I'm not quite sure because I haven't posted in a long time. Anyway.

I HAVE A NEW COMP! Horray! Finally after so long I have a com! Its like, 2.4 times faster than my old comp. I know that, because my old com was 1GHZ and my new one 2.4. Duh.

Dota is now a breeze. I am now the one who has to wait for other people to load while i stare at the 'waiting for other players' screen. But my father abit the what la. New comp only he go and install yahoo messenger and infect my screen with all the adware. Haiz, hope this computer does not go to the dogs like my previous one. Oh well, theres like a whole damn lot of things to catch up with in VJ and I think that I better hurry up and go mug. Haha. Till next time!

Maybe I will talk about my new budgie the next time I blog! Its Soooooo cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home