Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sigh~! JC life is kind of tough.

So far, I haven't been home once before dark. Some days I get home at ten plus and just have to sleep. I have not done much homework and my tutorial is lagging behind the teacher. Oh man, this sucks. I think what i have to do now is to do more work during the weekends so I don't really have to work during the weekdays.

Yay, tomorrow is our chinese new year carnival! Kind of sucky though, we only get to go off at 1.30p.m. I am quite sure that when other schools are having carnivals they do not even have to go to school. Anyway It doesn't look to be much of an even and if I go at all it may be merely to use my tickets.

Gp project for my group is to be a famous person in history. We have chosen Sigmund Freud and Michael Jackson. I personally think that the characters have quite a bit of potential but we are way behind on the script so it looks to be one crappy production.

Targets? Options but no decision! Haha, god bless whoever understands this line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home