Sunday, January 16, 2005

I think that my entries recently have been absolute crap. Except for the story on the rabbits. Heh Heh Heh, I liked that one. Anyway, I shall thus try to type more meaningfull entries here.

So... meaningful entries. Hmm... thats a doozie, it seems that I cannot come up with any meaningful entries. Thus, I shall again resort to writing absolute crap!

I just came back from the Outdoor Adventure Club's orientation camp. It was not bad, but I do not envision joining the OAC anytime soon. We camped, ran around, and build rafts. Oh yeah, there was a really really small campfire too with a flying fox around 2 meters high.

Sigh, I miss the campfires in Zhonghua! there the flying fox was like, three stories high, and the fire itself was so much bigger.

Ok... So my mind is still drawing a black. I shall now end this useless entry with a fact that I have just recently learned.

Blogging requires inspiration... ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home