Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I received 49 marks for chinese! Isn't it amazing? I have passed chinese. What's ironic is that I personally feel that chinese is my worst subject yet here I am passing chinese and failing maths. I think I am posessed!

Today's lesson was very very short and slack. We spent our PW meeting talking about ghost movies and the only actual lesson we had was the chem tutorial where the super boring Mr wadshisname went throught the chemistry MCQ, slowly.

Tomorrow is my chinese oral! I hope I will be able to read at least most of the words and not stutter when the teacher asks me questions. I wonder if I will meet my sister's friend again like last time! Haha! This saturday is our class outing! Oh boy! To sentosa again! where I will, in all likelyhood get burnt beyond recognition and have to endure another week of extreme red face with sandpaper complexion... I can't stand the way I look right now so I try to avoid looking into mirrors and people with shiny eyes. Please go away disgusting red skin full of pimples! Ahhh!

Haha, guess I will go and try to do some work before I fall into the slacktrap! Ciaoz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home