Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Everything is the same but the mood has changed. From a general contentment into a quiet desperation. I'm actually starting to treasure our games together. Whats more, with army coming up, I guess the JC people are going to drift further and further apart like dirty logs floating in the open sea.

I went to coney island today!


Don't be fooled by the picture. Coney island is actually filled with rubbish and oil. That bag on the beach does not belong to me. It is filled with sand. And don't get me started on the oil. I finally understand what those sea birds caught in oil spills feel like. When I beached my kayak the oil got onto my hands, slippers, oars, boats, basically everything. It was almost impossible to launch later. The worst thing is that the oil made my hands and the oar shaft very slick so it was almost impossible to get a proper grip. What with the currents working against us it was a very miserable trip back. But I finally learnt how to do a roll! It took me four tries and several emptyings but I did it! I can still remember when I started kayaking during OBS with sher and andy. Then two star with Jon last year, actually just like 3 weeks ago. This might well be the last time I ever see him, so, good luck in army buddy. Come to think of it, sher is in army already and andy's going in in two day? Arghhhh...

Speaking again of which...
So now the host has gone to army, looks like there will be alot less dota around now...

Ok, I also went to this year's mass dance at suntec. Not that fun, but even though I still have alot more to talk, many people are spamming me now so its time for dota! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home