Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wow, I just rediscovered my old 3e1 msn groups and was looking through the old photos when I found this gems from back in those days...

Presenting, the work of the moronic principal thp:

Sure, I should maybe freeze at the doorway just to make sure that its off?

Asking us to turn off the tap when it cannot be done is fine. Sticking the sign where the mirror used to be is not.

I regret to tell you that due to a shortage of funds, the boys basketball team will have to be closed down even though you won the zone championship this year. We at the HOD believe that it was just a fluke and we prefer to invest our money in little potted plants that we will hang along the corridors to hit students on the head to remind them that we can do anything we want and that theres nothing you can do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home