Friday, December 08, 2006

Looong posst ahead
The plan was to be fashionably late, unfortunately, we were embarassingly early.


So we had to waste time.


By posing with living statues.(Yes, that man is painted gold)


S21, rachel, jean, weiling, eric. People who took care of me when I first came to vj...


More of S21.


My classmates in V23! Dota team!


Andy, you know why I thought you were a retainee? Coz you were so damn friendly!

Weh some thanks. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary.

Your hair very nice, my face very ugly.

The lion queen...

The smart alec(in a good way)

The smart alex

The most fun pw group ever...

2nd intakers

stef

Xuejiao

every-year-must-injure-leg-girl!

Take 55 one... (cannot think of thing to say)

VJC rockkers

VJC ballers

10000

The first person I knew in VJ

amelia

mel

happy

I still cannot bleedy recognize you la.

Has found his true calling here.

wolS

The Two Temasekians

shu qi-->hotter than the china actress...

FUcKAILING

Partner in crime...brudder leh!

Dancing queen

Regret not hanging out...

S21 again

bobbing

ROSHAN

According to andrew the secret to good looks is not to eat veggies. Evidence in hand.

secret:ive played dota for two teams... pls don't take away my cca record.

Change name le, now shes known as hway hway...

Wanna win an ipod video? No problem, just take pictures with me!

Clarrisa

staying back in sch to study?

Don't mess with him man, he's the prom prince AND plays dota too.

How the heck did this picture turn out like that. We look like a bunch of ghosts...

Osmoze, we are cool

Why did I take a picture with you? If I want to see you, all I have to do is go down to the MRT station and look at the ads... Sponsered by adidas...

05S17 I love writing down my class...

Aeon flux

OBSOBS kurt boseng

Cheryl, I do miss TJC

Ending soon...

Ending soon...

Ta-daaa... 5am after mos.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home