Monday, October 16, 2006

How odd, how decidedly odd. Four months ago to the day. Two weeks before exams. Now it happens again. 'They say if you 'love' something let it go, if it comes back it shows, that's how you know'. First of all, thats utter nonsense. It does not make anything any easier, and may make some harder.

What it does do, I think, is allow me to gauge for myself how much I have grown in these four months. I believe I've run the full gaunlet. The question now is if I will be able to proove that I have learnt something over these four months and am able to resist the temptation. No. I am strong, I am good! I'll survive this neighbourhood! Unstoppable, unshakable, nothing can sway me. Maybe except suayness!(haha).

Besides, I've got 5 'A's to think of right? Right now I believe I'm still far from my goal. How how how will I ever get to study veterinary science if I do poorly? How does superman save the world without his underpants?

On another note, the exams are really changing people. These few days, I am actually forcing myself to study to pass the time. Its as if I feel that a moment not spent studying is a mark lost, so I'm actually studying, not with any real intent, but simply to make the day end. Aside from actively draining you life energies, this kind of mentality also makes the day surprisingly short and empty. This is really where the wehs come in. And the utopia.

And the haze, don't let me get started. Its draining me of all my will to go running. And running in the gym just gives me a backache, probably my back complaining to me that Its an utter waste of money to spend 1.50 to go running on a treadmill. Shit, I think I'm gaining fat too. Mmmm, hope its High density lipoproteins accumulating in my arteries instead of low density ones. I'm not keen on getting atherosclerosis which could lead to coronary thrombosis which might culminate in a myocardial infarction. Heart attack to me and you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home