Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well well well... 12 Years of public education is over. The past few days has been aboslutely wonderful. Went out lots, just to catch up, bought lots of stuff, almost have my shit for prom too, played some ball again, swam, climed rock, and of course, hours upon hours of sweet sweet DotA.

But I think that I am deliberately keeping myself busy too, for several reasons. First, is that studying for the 'A's has imbued in us students a sense of urgency, so we have to play extra hard so that we feel that we are having fun. Also, it could also be that there simply IS a ton of things to do.

Keeping in like with the whole 'don't waste you're youth' thing, I intend to spend the next five months before national service in the most meaningful way possible. I'm gonna learn driving, pick up the guitar, start climbing again, get a job, read, maybe start playing the piano again, learn dancing, play every hero on dota, meet up with all the friends that I have, search for the meaning of life and finish contemplating the universe. If I finish doing all of that, maybe I will try to find true love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home