Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I wish I could have christmas day forever. It felt just like old times. Alven, honchan, richard, elroy, nicholas, sherwyn, matthew, kaisiang and soonlong came over to my house to stay over. This time elroy brought the board game 'risk'. It was pretty fun, except that each game lasts like 3 hours. The plan originally was to go ice skating the next day, but the horrible rain, combined with them playing 12 straight hours of risk meant that we spent the whole of boxing day in my house too! The look on their faces when I gave them their presents was kinda funny too. Did alven really lose his old handphone strap? Anyway, these days I figure will be probably the last moments of my life as an irresponsible teen. Soon I may have to work, then army, then university... Hey, there may be some more time for fun after all! Hopefully by then I would have found another game besides warcraft. What the hell, its still raining now. I'm privately amazed that my neighbours haven't been flooded out yet as they were the last time there was such a torrential rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home