Friday, December 22, 2006

So I've finally completed my 2 star kayaking course and I guess now I'm authorized to make expeditions. Its all great fun until I find out that in order for my friends to join me they all have to have bloody stars too. So guess I wouldn't be kayaking much after all. Either way, its one more post-exam goal accomplished.

So far:
kayaking (check)
guitar (check)
driving (exam coming in Jan)
revamp my room
warcraft melee (check)
go out every single day (check)
have great fun at all my chalets (check)
make a new friend (check)
give Christmas presents to my friends for the first time (check..ing)
get a job
find true love
discover meaning of life
read more books

alright, not too shabby. I've got almost half down now. Speaking of chalet, these last 3.5 chalets were very important to me because this could very well be the last time I will be having a chalet with these folks. S17, 2E6, 3E1. I have always tried to participate as much as I can in class activities and in the course of doing so, my classes have very important to me. Especially my secondary school ones. The friendship and comaradie found there simply cannot be easily duplicated. You will realize the true meaning of that when you can say 'ooooooooooohhhhh' and Alyssa can supply the ending 'barracuda!' just like that.

Strange that I've not included TH in that, but I am less worried about TH than my secondary school classes. For classes, we were put together, whether we like it or not, by the school and when school is over, the only thing holding us together is our common identity and our friendship. It is a precious and fragile thing that is just beautiful. TH on the other hand, was formed of our love of i guess basketball and tao huay. And as everyone knows, the tao huay syrup is very very sticky. No shit, I can easily imagine going out for PLan with richard and joshua or going to town with elroy and honchan and alven or swimming with andy or even talking about utopia with them months and even years from now. Oh yea, I've got presents for you guys, very special one... Don't diss it k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home