Saturday, January 21, 2006


What a tireing week. Ran 4.8km on monday (20.34), then went to watch Campus Superstar, Supposed to have no training on tuesday, but the charity biking thing was on and so ended up busting my thighs and butt cycling the damn stationary cycle. The pain in my ass will haunt me for the rest of the week, in fact, I'm still feeling it now, so it totally spoiled the rest of the week for me. Gym on wednesday. Ran 2.4km before that because it looked like raining. Then thursday was the super duper killer day. Ran way more than 8km because I had to post a letter, plus catch up with the team. Then did lots of running stuff, all while feeling the damn pain in my butt. Really really horrible. I think I can't even touch the board now. Friday was gym again. Finally, a day without running. Today, 4.8km again, but was a slack run. Haiz. I think my butt is going to, like, fucking implode. No time to recover at all. Tomorrow rest, then training on manday again, as usual. Think will be running 2.4km. Sheesh.

All this running had better be worth it! I had better do well for cross country! I don't care if I end up like how I felt after 800m last time(puking) but I'm bloody going to be in top 20 if I can help it. Hopefully better.

Now that I've got this off my chest, my butt still hurts! Anyone have any solution for sore butts? Maybe someone would like to give me a massage.

Totally no life. I think I'll post a picture just because I know how to now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home