Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just came back from Tau Huay chalet! It was fun as usual, but I had to leave every morning for training. Kind of takes away the 'chalet' feeling. The first day I slept like two hours before gym so I was almost dead on my feet. We went to escape that day, and it was not really fun because the viking was closed, as was the pepsi thingy, as well as the alpha 8. At least I finally got to ride the inverter. It was a fun ride, but kind of spoilt by they only allowing 5 people on board at one time even though there are more than 20 seats available. That evening was actually zhss BBQ but no one knew till around 9. So we took a cab down all the way to serangoon, costing 9.90. Saw all the zhss bballers, there are like almost no guys left. From our batch, hc, alven, richard, joshua, sandy, joei and I were there. I think thats about all. took alot of food back to the chalet with us, costing another 8 something in cab fares. I think the first driver cheated us.

I seem to be spending alot on cabs these few days. Took a cab to school on monday because I thought I was going to be late for the frisbee thing. Cost 10 freaking dollars too. Now I'm totally broke!

We set a record for training today with the least number of people attending. A grand total of four guys came today as compared to 9 girls. Now we know why they are the championship contenders, not us. They took pity on us and I guess they felt lazy too so we ended up playing soccer and floorball. They thrashed us 5-1 in soccer, which kind of sucked, playing 4 vs 9 and not having offside rule. I scored the lone goal by an act of tyconess. Later we played floorball. Thankfully they decided to split teams, unfortunately our team was still outnumbered. I don't even remember how much we lost by. But it was all in good fun! I love this kind of training! Beats the heck out of gym anyday!

Well lookie here, its already the 21st of december. Almost one year has passed since I entered JC and I still talk about things involving secondary school. Come january will be the orientation and the memories of the first 3 months I spent in TJ, in my opinion, one of the best times of my life. I can remember playing utopia in the computer lab place, the LDF where we hang out, and the rock climbing and basketball trainings when I still went for school. After that I remember the beyond godlike ponning streak. The cheng tng, the you tiaos, the fabulous food that tastes like heaven as compared to VJ food. The first 3 months are really the best times. I guess its like having all the fun part of school without the bad parts. You get to be with friends, go out after school and have lots of fun without worrying about studies. Never did a day of homework in TJ, slept every single lecture, skipped classes if I felt like it. That is life, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home