Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sometimes, all they want is comfirmation.

As if we would know that. But sometimes I guess guys just don't get the hints that they put out. In this case, there is nothing that they can do unless you dare to tell them outright 'Say you love me!' But then again, this will probably not make you feel much better because you want him to say on his own accord. So you continue hinting him in the hope that he will get it someday. Well, depending on the guy, you could either fail miserably or succeed miserably.

But I seriously suggest tt you actually are a couple before expecting him to say that he loves you. I'm sure he does, but don't expect him to say it at this stage. So eager! But he is a lucky guy though!

Speaking of which, I don't seem to be getting much of that now a days, who stole my luck? Please give it back! I'm so sad. Well, waddaya know, I'm in a bad mood. Anyone know any remedies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home