Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Promise has got to be the gayest show ever. Everybody in the show is either Gay or Crazy. The king is a sissy, Nicholas Tse is a puss, The general of the totally gay sounding red flower army is crazy, and the main character Jang Dong Gun is just plain nuts. Cecilia Cheung is damn chio in the movie though!

Jang is this begger cum servant dude who can run so fast that he can go back in time. Yep, makes no sense to me either. Anyway, he is from some snowland, where everybody is super-quick. Apparantly when he was two, Nicholas Tse, the niang niang qiang general went there and decided to tie everyone up and shoot burning arrows into them. No shit. Only he and another guy survived. The other guy ends up wearing a black qipao which has lots of black feathers sticking out of it. Very cabaret. This suit is kinda like venom, except less cool and more gay. Theres a downside however, you will die the moment you take it off. So I guess the other guy didn't bathe for 20 years.

Well, Cecilia Cheung's character is this chiobu who is doomed not to have lasting love unless time can go backwards. In this show, she is dressed in chinese robes, in feathers and locked in a cage, and also in nothing while bathing. thats about all I think.

Anyhow, the show ends with the gay Nicholas feeling touched by something which I have forgotten, and him saying that the red flower general is still his idol. He then does some gay fighing and ends up dieing himself. Along the way he manages to kill all the other gays. Thats about all. So you have all the gays dieing, most of the crazy people dieing too, Jang carrying
218.212.65.59on his back while he... runs so fast he flies. The movie ends nonsensically with him saying that he wants to give her another chance to choose. Choose what? I'm also not very sure myself. Probably whether she wants to eat that pao she ate when she was young.

Thats about all. I feel a little cheated of my $9.50. That was yesterday though. Today, I went to SP to watch our girls play against them in a friendly(we won), and also went to the CLS funfare. The funfare was quite a small event, but the food was not bad! Loved the marshmellow dipped in chocolate! Fondue or something! Alven was my guide and kind of showed me around until the part where he abandoned me to be with his *****l. It was ok though, I had to go ice-skate at Jurong anyway with the junior basketball people and their new SP friends. There I met Leo who came with his sis and cousin. His first time. Yup, lots of staggering and tripping and slipping. Very very funny. Saw Janice too, haha, my group leader during sec 2 camp if I'm not wrong, good luck for her 'A's.

Wanted to go and play ball but it was raining, so went home instead. Met my brother at the MRT station, what great timing! Cab ride home! Could'nt find television guide so turned on TV and what do you know? NBA right at that time! Today is like the most perfectly timed day ever.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell I am writing about my day here. After all, its no big deal. But I guess I want to be able to look back a few years from now and remember what I did last time. I've read my older entries and found it hilariously childish and stupid. I sure hope anyone who reads this feels the same.

Hell, I might as well preserve SP in here so I will remember what It is like next time. Firstly, Its real big. With a directly linkbridge from MRT station into the compound. Walk straight, is the funfare area as well as the auidtorium downstairs. Turn right then left and continue straight are some labs and a cafeteria way downstairs and to the right. Continue straight and its some labs, then the KFC where I ate with the bball girls, then its the indoor court. Yup, thats about all that I went. Thank god. Anymore and I will get freaking lost. its a goddammed city inside there. I think they could seal the walls and cut off all contact with the outside world and be self sufficient. Probably plant rice in the football field or something.

Ball tomorrow! Can hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home